- Team Building – Resourcing application development teams.
- Team Management – Day to day personnel and project management.
- Process Development and Refinement – Analyze the current development process and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Application Architecture – Analyze and / or develop application architecture suitable for you business domain.
- Software Application Design and Development – Software component design and development (to include test coverage)
- Analysis of Business Domain – Analyze business domain and provide feedback on how your business domain matches up to your software application architecture and provide feedback or suggestions for improvement.
- Analysis of Software Performance and Load Characteristics – Determine software application load and performance characteristic. Answer questions on how to scale. Isolate bottle-necks, etc.
- Trouble-Shooting Technical Issues – Apply pressure to troubled areas.